Updated Policy On Net Booking
Thanks to those of you who have booked to use the nets over the last couple of weeks. It was a brand new approach to providing practice at the club and it has been challenging for the club to adapt to the new guidance. A lot of hard work has been put in to make this possible, especially from the volunteer supervisors who have given up their time to make sure the facility can be used by members.
Moving forward, we are making the following changes to our policy to make things run a bit smoother.
- As more and more of our coaches and volunteers are returning to work, the amount of hours that can be supervised is unfortunately being reduced, albeit slightly. The facilities will remain open for booking from 12:00pm to 8.00pm on Mondays to Fridays, and 10am to 6pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Members must continue to book through the online system. We are working on some refinements to the booking system to make this a simpler process, but the fundamental policy remains that you simply must book through the website and requests must be logged by 7pm the day before.
- When filling out the form, please list as many acceptable time slots as possible. If you show flexibility, there is a greater chance that we will be able to get you a booking.
- When you are booking a one-to-one session with a coach, please confirm the time and availability of that coach before making your booking.
- Bookings of more than a week in advance are not possible as we do not finalise the supervisor rota until the weekend. Sunday is the best day to request bookings for the following week.
- Finally, please be understanding that the programme is being put together by volunteers who are also now working. If you request a booking, someone will get back to you – so please be patient. Demand is also high, so we are operating on a first come, first served basis. However, we would also ask members to be considerate of others in their bookings as there are only a limited number of slots available and this is a large club.
We would also like to thank everyone for respecting the social distancing and hygiene measures in place at the club. This is so important if we are to continue to offer this service.