Important: Bar Procedure For Saturday 26th September 2020
Due to the new hospitality rules for England which are coming into force this week, we have had to make some alterations to our bar operation ahead of Saturday 26th September which will be our final opening of the current cricket season.
We would ask anyone wanting to visit the club on Saturday afternoon or evening to note the following:
- The bar will not be opening until 3pm and will be an indoor service only. The outdoor bar we have been operating in recent weeks will not be available.
- No alcohol is to be consumed outside at any point. In order to get a drink, you must be seated at a table inside the pavilion.
- Masks must be worn at all times in the pavilion except when seated at your table to eat and drink. This includes but is not limited to trips to the toilets or when seated and not eating or drinking.
- When you arrive you will be placed in a bubble by one of the bar staff.
- You will be allowed to sit in bubbles of six persons in total in the bar but you MUST remain seated in this bubble and not move to join another group at any point.
- You are not permitted to order drinks at the bar. Please attract the attention of the bar staff and they will come to you to take your order and payment at your table.
- Last drink orders will be taken at 9.30 pm and everyone will be expected to have left the building by 10.00 pm.
Once again, we would like to thank you for your adherence to the various guidelines this summer and ask that you respect the new rules on the final weekend of the season.
Regards, The Management Committee